Brush Collection Schedule
Working together for a better Village of Manlius.
To be more efficient and able to address other tasks needed throughout the Village of Manlius, the Village Board members and the Department of Public Works are asking for your help to maintain your green space from the sidewalk to the curb lines. The Village may have maintained this space for you in the past, but it is your property and your responsibility. By working together, it will help free up the DPW to work on other projects throughout the Village, making our Village much more attractive for both residential and commercial growth.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to call Chris Sherwood Village of Manlius DPW Superintendent @ the DPW office (315) 682-7634
- All debris must be in a neat pile at the edge of the lawn and not in the road.
- Leaves and debris can only be out at the curb three (3) days before your collection day.
- Leaves must be separated from any brush or it will not be removed.
- Brush includes small branches not to exceed 6’ in length and 6” in diameter.
- If you plan on having a large pile, please call the DPW for scheduling.
- All brush must be piled neatly, with all trunk ends facing out to the road.
- Please be aware that we cannot pick up yard waste in plastic bags, paper yard waste bag only.
- We CAN NOT collect dirt or grass clippings, rocks, and concrete or dog waste – per guidelines set forth by NYSDEC.
- Contractors are responsible to take away all their debris.
- Routine brush pick up will end the week of November 16th.
- Limited brush pick up during the winter months, please call the DPW office
- After October 16th the DPW will begin with leaf pick up. The leaf pick up schedule will be posted on the Village website as fall approaches and may be amended pending current weather conditions and the timing of the leaves falling.
Mon Aug. 21
Thu Aug. 24
Mon Aug. 28
Thu Aug. 31
Mon Sep. 4
E. Seneca St.
Sweet Cherry St.
W. Pleasant St.
E. Seneca St.
Old Sunridge Dr.
|Brickyard Falls Rd.
Brookhill Dr. (North & South)
Fawn Ridge Rd.
Lamp Lighter Lane
Meadow Ridge Rd.
Old Orchard Ct.
Red Fox Dr.
Watch Hill Rd.
W. Seneca St.