- Administrative support to the Mayor and Board of Trustees
- To record meeting minutes for all village boards and committees.
- Maintain village records, written laws and ordinances
- Custodian of all village records, books, papers, and corporate seal
- Responds to all complaints and FOIL requests
- Prepare and collect annual tax bills
- Prepare property tax searches
- Maintaining accounts of all receipts and expenditures
- Prepares and administers the annual operating budget
- Ensures accuracy of recording and posting to all accounts
- Prepares and computes weekly payroll
- Prepares abstract report and vouchers for payment
- Maintains employee records including salary, attendance, retirement and health benefits
Questions or Comments
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Village of Manlius, please do not hesitate in contacting us at 315-682-9171. We will be more than happy to assist you.